We supply a complete range of Primers, Topcoats, Reducers and Converters
Awlgrip is the leading manufacturer of technically advanced urethane, epoxy, high solids, and antifouling coatings.
What makes the Awlgrip paint system so durable?
- Finishes utilize molecular cross link density in order to yield better chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Smaller molecules provide improved chemical and environmental resistance.
- Resin rich layer forms on surface during cure, which provides long term protection for the pigment, improving colour and gloss retention.
- Awlgrip finishes resist fumes are not harmed by direct contact with most acids, alcohols, and glycols, nor softened by gasoline, brake fluid, jet fuel or hydraulic fluid.
- Awlgrip Topcoat is just one in a full range of complimentary coatings including Primers, Fairing Compounds and High Builds that when used together as a complete system provides chemically cured finishes, resistant to abrasion, chalking, corrosion and chemical attack.
Awlgrip high gloss topcoats are easy-to-apply and provide a high gloss finish as well as colour retention. Awlgrip creates a durable finish on wood, fibreglass, aluminium or steel, and may be applied with a roller, brush or spray gun. Topcoats are ideal for coating everything from topsides, cabin tops, decks and masts to engines because they provide superior resistance from sun, saltwater, chemicals and abrasion.
Awlgrip chemically compatible primers and sealers must be used with topcoats or results will suffer. These products are designed to suit all differing substrates and practical applications.
[g-gallery gid="231" random="0" watermark="0"]